Here are some useful websites to help support your child with their Numeracy.
There are thousands of useful websites to help support your learning at home.
We’d like to recommend that you visit the Coxhoe School website as it has the most amazing selection of resources and they are all organised into different subject areas.
For websites specific to your class that your teacher recommends, please visit your class page.
Other helpful pages:
- BBC KS2 Bitesize Maths - For KS2 Maths.
- BBC KS2 Bitesize Science - For KS2 Science.
- BBC KS2 Bitesize English - For KS2 English.
- BBC KS1 Bitesize English - Games for brushing up on literacy.
- BBC KS1 Bitesize Maths - Great games for brushing up on numeracy.
- Woodlands Revision Corner - this is an excellent site with a huge list of resources!
- BBC Skillswise - A great site for learning tables & working on words/numbers by playing games.
- Teaching Tables - Help for children learning their tables.
- Teaching Time - Helps your child to tell the time.
- Primary Games - A game with ‘Billy the Bug’ to help with co-ordinates.
- South Gloucestershire Council – Education and learning pages for local information.
- DfE Website – For information from the Department of education.
- DfE Performance Tables - View Schools Performance Tables.
- Parent View Website -Give OFSTED your views on St Helen’s primary school.
- Initially Yours – Link to our local uniform supplier.